The eight partnership principles:
1. Biblical foundations guide all our work.
2. Our purpose is to empower our members to fulfill their mission.
3. We work with your leadership team to design solutions.
4. We provide comprehensive administrative resources and support.
5. We respond in a timely manner in relation to the complexity of the issue.
6. We provide qualified leaders to help you.
7. We provide training in appropriate basic theories and processes.
8. We provide for follow-up and review on all our services.
The OACS serves to enable schools to meet the purpose of Christian education:
The purpose of the Christian day school is to help each student to grow into an independent person who serves God according to His Word and is able and willing to employ every talent to the honour of God for the well-being of fellow creatures, in every area of life.
and for elementary schools to foster this goal by:
Nurturing the habits of the Christian mind in an interactive environment sensitive to the needs of the whole child.
for secondary schools to encourage:
The development of a Christian mind as a reflective habit of thought and action.