Immanuel Day Care Centre
We are an incorporated, Christian, non-profit community based child care centre with charitable status. The centre is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors and is licensed by the Ministry of Education. Immanuel Child Care is committed to providing high quality care to all children.Through play experiences and with the guidance of our trained and sensitive staff, each child will be involved in situations that foster:
- A sense of curiosity and learning
- The development of a positive self image, independence, self confidence and initiative
- The development of social and communication skills
- The growth of creative expression through language, music, storytelling, arts and crafts, drama and creative movement
- The development of fine and gross motor skills through a wide variety of creative and physical play activities
- A sensitivity and appreciation for the many cultures which enhance our child care community
- Exploration of the natural environment through outdoor play and excursions
- Joy, laughter and a sense of being valued and loved
We are a government licensed daycare that provides a wonderful learning environment for each child. Our teachers are professionally trained in Early Childhood Education to provide a balanced curriculum, utilizing effective, government-approved methods.
Our curriculum covers phonics, math, science, music and art. Reading and writing are introduced to foster a love of literature. Computers are used to practice language and math skills.
Our aim at Immanuel is to equip our students with the skills they need to enter grade 1.
21 Channel Nine Ct
Toronto, ON Canada | M1S 4B5