Cambridge Christian School
Vision is the insight God provides to instruct and direct the path of an organization. Our Vision Statement is as follows: CCS will be known as a diverse Christian community which, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, provides families with Christ-centred education through dynamic programming, dedicated professional staff, in facilities most conducive to learning, in order to develop responsible servants in God’s world.
Together, we provide our children with
- a challenging curriculum;
- a foundation of self worth that unfolds the giftedness of each child;
- a caring community atmosphere; and
- creative and critical thinking skills, in order to
- prepare life-long learners;
- encourage Christ-like character;
- affirm God-given talents and abilities, and
- inspire servant leadership.
Our Mission Statment is as follows: To provide a Christ-centered, high quality education and to work in unison with the home and local church to nurture our students intellecutal, spirtiual, social, emotional, and physical growth to prepare them for responsible service in the kingdom of God.